Saturday, April 24, 2010

Water Babies

Its been a while, and if I even tried to write about what all has been going on the past few weeks (the ups and a little bit of downs)....I would have to write a novel. 
Just briefly, nothing bad has happened, all good.  We did have one down which was Tristan getting his 6th tooth...we have never had any signs of teething pain until last weekend...he got a fever, was Mr. Cranky/Whiny Man for 3 days...its sucked...we didnt give him away, so all is still good, and he is back to his happy little cute self.
Today we started the day off with my good friend Jackie coming over with her cutie little man Roland, I wasnt on my A-game, so I have no pictures from that adventure.
Then he took a less than perfect nap, but whatever.
So we strolled over to my friend Erin's house for some play time with her son Tyndal.  These two boys are bound to be beach bums/water babies, whatever you want to call it.  I for one am a little jealous of the childhood that they are experiencing.  We played for about 5 hours, and I dont think either of the boys took a break unless they were taking a break for some snacks.  They were kind of acting like gold fish in a tank, when you put food into the tank, all the gold fish come after it...when you got food in sight, both boys would stop what they were doing and go to the source. 
Tristan also rode on a jetski for the first time today.  Not going to lie, I was a little nervous about this.  I was sure that he was going to be squirming around, trying to get down, etc, etc.  But as soon as we got on the jetski...all movement stopped.  He did not move or cry or do anything but look as we putted around the harbor for a few minutes.  It was kind of nice to have the calm baby for a couple of minutes!!!! 
Here are some pictures from our day, and Ill try to slow down just a little bit, so that I can write a little more on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers