Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trip to Canton


This past weekend Tristan and I made the drive to Canton, GA (Casey lives there) for her wedding shower. The drive took a little longer than normal (around 8 hours), b/c of stopping to keep the little man happy! Tristan is crawling like a pro now, its crazy! Our house now has gates everywhere, I think the best thing about the gates is that I can keep Einstein out of rooms! While we were at Casey's Tristan had a blast playing with her dog Roy, the first time he saw Roy he FREAKED out, but then the next day it was like they had been buds forever! Tristan also pulled himself up into a standing position on his own-we sat him in a box and the next thing he is standing up to play with Casey's dog. He also go to see both of his grandmothers, my mom was able to drive down for the day of Casey's shower and hang out with the little guy. Overall it was a fun trip, but if I can I will be avoiding long trips by myself with him til hes a bit older its just not that much fun to have to stop so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers