Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tristan is getting close to crawling!!!!

Tristan is now getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth! He is getting frustrated that he cant quite figure out how to move. He has taken a couple of forward movements but cant do it consistently. He will figure it out soon enough. I need to start babyproofing this house!!! I'm not going to go crazy with the babyproofing, but i need to do some things! I want to get a real video camera at some point so that the videos aren't so jumpy and are a little better quality but until i win the lottery (which i rarely play) my little camera will do! Corey and I are going on a mini vacation for 5 days next week, maybe he will be a professional crawler by the time we get back! I cant believe that at the end of August he will be half way to a year, crazy how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers