Thursday, October 1, 2009

7 months went by so fast


So Tristan is now 7 months old and its went by so quick. He is really into everything now! If there is a cord in sight, he will go to it! If there is even the tiniest piece of anything on the floor, he will find it. He loves to eat paper and tear up magazines. I think the word that i use most in my vocabulary is by far NO. I am constantly saying NO, and moving the little guy from danger or fishing out little pieces of paper out of his mouth.

When we went to Tristan's 6 month appointment at the pediatrician, Tristan weighed 18 lbs and 10 oz. His doctor was surprised as to all that he was doing already and said that she felt sorry for us for having an extremely active child. She said that most parents have at least until 8 or 9 months before they are having to chase their kids around, i didn't have that luxury...but at the same time I don't mind!

Tristan can get across the house at about the same speed that I can, he pulls up onto anything and everything. This morning he tried to use a hamper to standup, didn't work out so well. He feeds Einstein his food, and we have caught Tristan with dog food in his mouth (gross)!



We have spent a good amount of time out in the water and on the beach. Tristan LOVES it. I cant keep him away from the water, he is constantly crawling in the direction of the water if I try to go sit on the beach. Hopefully i can teach him how to swim by the end of next summer!


Oh and Tristan got his first cold (BOOOO) he woke up yesterday with a runny nose...and now i have the same thing...but I think its just a cold, hopefully not the flu!!!!


I will try to update this more often, September was a bad month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers