Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Night Night

This is a routine that little man has down...he takes a bath...brushes his teeth...runs around naked for a few minutes...pees...gets his PJs on...chooses 2 books...we read the books...then he usually asks to pee again...then he will ask for his "magic juice"...then he will ask me to go night night with him...his asking goes something like this..."  tuck-tuckie, mommieee tuck tuckie, mommie laydown...mommie sleepin...mommie banket (blanket)...sing...mommie sing....book, one time (insert random book name that he is asking to read)...Hugs...kisses...lay down mommie"  then eventually i leave his room...and he usually will ask for me to lay down a few more times before finally giving up and falling asleep....

well the other night, when we were waiting for corey to get home to eat dinner...little man pushes me into his room to sit down and play, he then sneaks off and locks me in his room...i go out to get him...because he is of course making a dash for the dog food...he then tells me mommy night night, and pushes me to his bed...so i  lay down...and he does his bedtime routine with me...he sang to me, gave me hugs and kisses...brought me magic juice...and everytime he would get ready to  leave the room I would fake getting upset, so he would turn around to give me hugs and kisses and pat me on the back and sing his song to me (mommy loves her boy boy boy---not a real song just one we made up---and we sing it byinserting the name of his choice...which hes up to a ton)...then he wouuld gradually try to inch away and leave me and i would fake gettiing upset, and he would come back and "calm me down"....we did this over and over for about 10 minutes...tehn Corey got home, and he ran to corey and says mommmiee ki--en (crying), mommie night night...





it was hillarious and the cutest thing ever....love the little man and his night night demands---he is becoming an excellent negotiator at getting one more book!!!

The Picture Below is on a morning stroll to the beach, we can not wait for the weather to warm up!!!!

1 comment:

Followers