Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures

Pictures, this is something that I used to be good at, too good at.  Not as in a good photographer, but as in I took A LOT of pictures.

Well, life has gotten pretty busy, and sadly I am not the picture taken Queen anymore.

My goal is to become the picture taken Queen again~~~

Oh yeah and Tristan's new word is "sure"  You ask him something and his reply sometimes is no "sure"

We finally moved the crib out of Tristan's room and into the Bote shop, so the next challenge is to 1. get all the clothes that Monst doesnt wear (outgrown) out of his closet 2. Get all the toys in order (some in the attic, donate the rest).

Granny came to see us last week, and Tristan (and us) miss her!  She also took Einstein (the dog) back to Jackson with her for a little while.  THings have gotten pretty hectic here, and we know that she will take great care of Einee for us til things settle down a bit.  I miss him, I keep waiting for him to come out, and its not happening...:-(.  We had a great time with Granny, and Tristan kept her busy!  Now everytime I tell him no....he cries for granny.

Not too entertaining of a post, but maybe it will force me to carry around my camera more often so I have some new pictures to put up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers