Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt 2011

Yesterday Tristan had an Easter Egg Hunt at school, I would call it more of an Easter Egg Gather because the eggs werent really hidden.  I Know he is only 2, but I think I would have HID at least a few of the eggs.  Anyways Tristan had no problem following instructions, and filled up his basket in about a minute, Ill have to get him a bigger basket next year.  After he filled up his basket, he kept trying to put more eggs in....and he seriously did not let go of that basket the majority of the day yesterday....which made for a pretty hyper, messy, and STICKY little man!!!

After his Egg hunt (gather), he was my sidekick for the rest of the day.  Nothing too interesting, but we had to drive to Pensacola to drop off some stuff for Bote to get powder coated.   We ate little mans Favorite on the way over (chick-fil-a) (which led me to cleaning out coreys truck after we got back).  Tristan is such a little man now, i handed him his chocalate milk, french fries, and nuggets...and he sat there and ate almost all of it....I CANT believe how quickly he is growing up. 

I also learned to never let Corey's Truck IDLE, why because the engine will overheat, and antifreeze will start going everywhere.  Thankfully this happened while at Panhandle Powder Coating, and they had one of their workers take care of it for me.  Tristan watched the truck and was laughing saying the truck is peeing, which I give him credit for ebing observant, but I did correct him and tell him the truck was not peeing....which he refused to believe...and kept telling me to look at the truck pee-pee.  Whatever, he makes me laugh!!

On another note I want to get a skype account (need to get a video camera for the computer first), and I want everyone in my family to get it, so that everyone can see the craziness that comes out of Tristan's mouth, sucks not having any family in Destin....I mean Destin is an awesome place to live (maybe Im biased), we have great weather, great beaches, why hasnt anyone else moved here yet????  I still have time to convince my little brother to move here after college, he is flying in today, so I need to keep in  mind to make sure he has a great time...come on 2017 (the year my little brother should be done with college, ill go ahead and throw an extra year in there) come on 2018 (the year I hope Tomasz moves to Destin)!!!!  Or maybe I could get to know someone high up in Publix, and have them offer Bean a position he couldnt turn down in Destin.  You get the point, I just wish we had some family down here!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers