Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life is a Beach

It was so great to see 70 degrees  today.  When Corey came home for lunch, I went straight to Target to buy some sunscreen (last years was all expired) and some new swim shirts (all outgrown) and some swim trunks (he has one pair that fits them, and they happened to be in the wash....and his Speedo needs to be ordered). 
Sand and One Year Old is an interesting combination!  The mess is worth the smiles on his face, and the AWESOME naps he takes afterwards.  He was so excited to be on the beach!  He was laughing, playing in the sand, throwing sand at me, and wave/people watching.  He is brave, he went straight for the water--> I think he only cried because the water is still Freezing (56 degrees).  So its really the combination of water and sand that is so messy. 
I think if I let him, he would spend the whole day out there.  After about 2 hours when his eyes were closing, and when he tried to walk he would fall, I packed up everything and we headed home.  The stroller is a sandy mess (I am so thankful that I dont have to drive to the beach/Id hate to have to clean all the sand out of the car!)....                         




We came home and hopped in the Bath, I think he fell asleep before I even got him dressed.  Now time to go clean up all the mess we made going to the beach. 

Tristan was having so much fun, I called Corey and made him drive over to see the mess of his son.  Im glad he came because now I have a picture of the 2 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers