Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TRISTAN learns that fire is hot!!!

So on Tristan's actual first birthday, not his first birthday party day, he had a little expeirence with fire.  WE gave him his birthday cupcake and I was doing my best too keep his hand away from the flame.  It didnt work out for me
Now let me just say, I am not the type who gets upset when Tristan cries.  Sure I would be in a panic if he really got hurt, but there has not "yet" been a time that I truly needed to go into this panic mode.  Also I cant help but laugh when Tristan cries, really cries, not the fake cry, his face looks EXACTLY the same as when he was a newborn.  Although this video may not show it, I do make him feel better when he cries, I just dont freak out.


and the next one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers